Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Covert blogging from the SBS studio

Forgive me my absence. I've been full of imaginary blog entries that I've been unable to make and it's been frustrating. But I was most touched to find the following message in my inbox the other day:

"i don't want to sound like a stalker (although i guess i possibly am) but i have been checking your blog everyday and stressing that there were no new posts since march 17. i made jake walk past your work today to see if you were in there and interrorgate you over your lack of bloggingness, but alas, you were nowhere to be seen. then i thought you were sick or worse dead.
luckily when i returned home and turned on my laptop, i found your latest and also the reason as to why you hadn't blogged.
my anxiety has gone!
sincerely,
your number one fan
pee ess. i have my 17 year old sister addicted to it also


Thankfully the ADSL-man is on his way and I have a lovely backlog of Street Style photos to upload so the natural balance will resume soon.

No comments: